Our organization establishes a network of people to implement its mission and vision.
Our organization includes a Board of Directors, an Executive Director as well as several standing committees. These groups work together to promote revitalization.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Jason Knight (Chair) - City Resident; Associate Professor of Planning and Geography at Buffalo State the State University of New York
- Alice Roth (Vice Chair) - Former Mayor; Member of the Historical Society of the Tonawandas
- Jackie Smilinich (Secretary) - Resident
- John F. Guido (Treasurer) - Managing Partner at Amato Fox & Company, PC
- Fredric Foels - City of Tonawanda Police Captain
- George Ferber - Resident
- Chuck Gilbert - Administrative Assistant to the Mayor (Mayoral Designee)
- Dawn Kammerdeiner - 2nd Ward Councilmember (Councilmember Appointee)
Advisor to the Board
- Douglas Taylor - Chairman of the Board of Directors at Lumber City Development Corporation
- Allison D. Harrington, AICP - Principal of Sustainable Planning Design, LLC
Are you interested in joining our Board of Directors? Click the "Join Us" button below to learn more.
The three implementation committees of Tonawanda Main Street include:
- Historic Preservation
- Economic Revitalization
To be on one or more of the Implementation Committees (Historic Preservation; Economic Revitalization; or Marketing), contact the Executive Director by email at email@example.com or by phone at (716)475-2001.