Our organization establishes a network of people to implement its mission and vision.
Our organization includes a Board of Directors, a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) as well as several standing committees. These groups work together to promote revitalization.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Jason Knight (President) - City Resident; Associate Professor of Planning and Geography at Buffalo State the State University of New York
- John F. Guido - Managing Partner at Amato Fox & Company, PC
- Alice Roth - Former Mayor; Member of the Historical Society of the Tonawandas
- Charlie Rech - Administrative Assistant to the Mayor
- Jackie Smilinich - 2nd Ward Councilmember
Advisor to the Board
- Douglas Taylor - Chairman of the Board of Directors at Lumber City Development Corporation
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Allison D. Harrington, AICP - Principal of Sustainable Planning Design, LLC
Are you interested in joining our Board of Directors? Click the "Join Us" button below to learn more.
The three implementation committees of Tonawanda Main Street include:
- Historic Preservation
- Economic Revitalization
To be on one or more of the Implementation Committees (Historic Preservation; Economic Revitalization; or Marketing), contact the LDC CEO by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (716)475-2001.